A long long time ago

 I've just realised how long it's been since I have posted. I've been so caught up with home learning and homework. It has been a nightmare. 

Anyway, going back to school soon and I'm excited. I can finally see everyone again. Only one issue. Two COVID tests a week. I had to go for one earlier and it is uncomfortable but it is not as bad as I was thinking it was gonna be. 

Hopefully this Brazilian variant does not do anything and hopefully we can go back to school and not stay in lockdown. If we have to stay, I will not be happy because it would have been building up our excitement for nothing. Nada. So if that happens, I'm sorry Boris, but you can get off somewhere. 

I've been so tired recently with the amount of work. It has been horrendous and shocking. I have had to read two books in the space of a week. I manged to read one. But I haven't finished the other and I won't be able to. 

Joke of the day: "Once I turned off Dark Mode, I saw everything in a different light!" 

Comments